We kindly ask you to transfer 50% of the amount due to us on our bank account, within 7 days after the booking date, indicating your name and the day(s) for which the booking has been made. Upon receipt of your payment the booking is valid. The remainder of the amount due to us is to be paid 14 days before arrival. We do not accept credit cards.
Cancellation by the Renter
Cancellations have to be sent to us in writing. The date at which we receive the cancellation is decisive for the cancellation procedcure.
1. Cancellation by the renter more than 6 (six) weeks before the start of the reservation period: the cancellation costs equal the advance payment.
2. Cancellation by the renter 6 (six) to 3 (three) weeks before the start of the reservation period: the cancellation costs amount to 80% of the total amount due for the rent.
3. Cancellation by the renter less than 3 (three) weeks before the start of the reservation period: the cancellation costs are 100% of the total amount of the rent.
We advise you to take out a travel- and cancellation-insurance.
1. The owner of the guesthouse or camping site is not liable for any damage or theft regarding the possessions of the renter that may occur in the rented object or on the territory of the letter. Furthermore, the letter is not liable with respect to any accident or injuries that may happen to the renter and other persons during their stay on or in the letter´s premises, except if the accident or injury is due to shortcomings in the rented object which have been caused by the letter or his personnel.
2. The guest(s) staying in the guesthouse or in the camping grounds are liable to the letter for any damage caused to the rented house or camping space/facilities and the general premises, as well as for damages caused to the possessions of other tenants and of the letter, caused by any actions or failures of the tenant(s), the members of his/her family and any possible visitors invited by him/her to the site.
3. If friends whom you may have invited to visit you, should wish to make use of our facilities, you or they will have to consult us beforehand!
Any points of difference concerning these General Conditions are subject to French law. Only a French judge is authorized to be consulted in any such matter.